Wednesday, August 5, 2009

THIS IS THE STROLLER YOU WANT

Many new moms register for the giant "travel systems" that last through multiple stages, have lots of bells and whistles, you name it! This is exactly what I tried to avoid when I was registering. I wanted the lightest weight, simplest car seat and stroller system possible. All I could think of was how I would have to lug it in and out of my car everytime I went somewhere and I did NOT want something bulky. So I opted for the Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat and the Graco SnugRider Stroller Frame. It has been FABULOUS and I can't say enough great things about it! It also has a great price tag, only $59.99 here. The SnugRide Infant Car Seat comes in a million different patterns with a base that you can leave in your car all the time. Be sure to get multiple bases, one for you, for Dad, and for Grandma!



0 comments: