Saturday, August 1, 2009

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS NURSERY

This absolutely BEAUTIFUL nursery was featured a while ago on one of my all time favorite blogs Orange Beautiful and it made such an impression on me that I simply had to share it. We didn't find out what our baby's gender was, but if I had known it was a girl I would have wanted this exact shade of lavender on the walls! I cannot say enough about how much I love this baby room! I think it's fabulous how Laura included items that are traditionally for grown up spaces and the touches of sparkle add a little bit of glam to the room. I love how unexpected it is and yet it is still a very sweet and soothing space for baby. It feels like it came together over time and was truly designed, not just a kit off of the shelf. You can read more about this lovely nursery here and check out Laura's new line of equally beautiful stationary here.






0 comments: