Saturday, September 5, 2009

LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME...

My life has officially changed over the past few weeks. My baby started the scoot and crawl about a month ago and since then has officially mastered crawling, pulling up, and cruising all the furniture. Long gone are the days of sitting at my laptop while I watch my baby play in the same spot with the occasional roll over. Now I am lucky if I get to even check my email let alone actually DO anything on the computer! So I have to apologize for my lack of regular posts but I think I am finally getting the hang of this new lifestyle and learning to work around watching her every move. I promise to get Baby Love posts going strong again and I have LOTS of new stuff to talk about! Be sure to continue to check back for new great baby things!

0 comments: