Sunday, July 19, 2009

THE PERFECT HIGH CHAIR

When I was pregnant and registering for baby items I asked all the moms I knew to give me feedback on what items they loved and didn't love so much. One of my friends recommended the Chicco Caddy Hook On Chair. It has quickly turned out to be one of my favorite items. My husband had doubts about it's stability but once we hooked it up we were both surprised by how incredibly stable and secure the chair really is. I love that I can sit at the table and feed my baby while we all enjoy a meal together. It allows your baby to be a part of the family instead of off to the side in a traditional high chair. I feel like it's a fabulous start to teaching my baby that meal time is family time. The clean up is super easy too because I only have the table to wipe down instead of various trays and parts. This chair is also perfect for traveling or going to restaurants because it folds up nice and small. I truly love this item! It would for sure be on my must have list for a new mom.



0 comments: