Friday, June 19, 2009

HOT SLINGS

The purchase of my Hotsling was by far one the best baby purchases I have made. Meadow and I both LOVE it! I have been putting her in the sling since she was 4 weeks old and it has made all the difference in my ability to clean the house, eat meals, and run errands! It truly allows moms to do what we do best-multitasking! I even put my baby in the sling to work on a painting for her room. It is so much easier to take her out of the carseat and put her in the sling than to lug a heavy carseat around and try to put it in the shopping cart. She is much happier in the sling because she is close to her mom and all snuggly.


The Hotsling comes in 9 different sizes so it can truly be a comfortable fit for both you and baby. They are super cute and come in a variety of patterns and colors for both moms and dads. Perfect for the modern family on the go! I LOVE this product!

0 comments: